Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
Dainese Alien Leather Pants
The Dainese Alien Leather Pants are pure sport touring magic. All the race-level protection sans sliders, the Alien Leather Pants are made of Dainese's super tough D-Skin leather with elasticated inserts and elasticated fabric to offer an abrasion resistant shell that delivers a dynamic fit that moves with you in the saddle. Designed for all-day riding comfort. Underneath the D-Skin leather Dainese has included CE certified composite knee protectors and soft hip armor. Zip the Alien Pants to your favorite Dainese jacket to create a full riding suit that will keep you comfortable and safe in the saddle.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1/97 Standard With their special construction, composite protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees homologated to EN 1621.1/97 Standard offer elevated protection. A rigid external plastic shell absorbs and distributes impact energy over the protector’s entire surface thanks to a patented reticulate structure that also offers lower thickness and weight. The inside of the protector in high-density polyethylene foam has elevated deformability and high shape memory retention that ensures greater comfort through adaptation to the wearer’s body, which is also served by perforation on the outside that increases breathability.
- Soft protectors certified to Standard EN 1621.1/97 at sides
- D-Skin leather
- S1 fabric Abrasion and tear resistance
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Double calf zip
- Belt loops
- NanoFeel liner
- 2 outside pockets
- Reflective inserts