Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
Dainese Racing 3 Perforated Leather Jacket
With all of the style and protection found in Dainese's most expensive race grade leather jackets, the Racing 3 Jacket is everything you need to hit the street or the track. Co-injected shoulders with aluminum inserts and race-grade Tutu cowhide leather with strategically placed elasticated inserts take protection and performance to the next level and give it that unique look and feel only found in high-end race jackets. The versatile Racing 3 Jacket gives you track level performance for any ride.
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard
- Co-injected shoulder with replaceable aluminum insert The co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert is one of the most revolutionary innovations developed for Dainese garments. The customary removable composite protection has been substituted here by an injection of plastic material over a net externally covered in polyurethane. This structure allows for the insertion of the aluminum plate. The result is a completely armoured CE homologated protector jointed to the rest of the garment with the minimum occupation of space for the maximum advantage to the wearer’s comfort.
- Jacket certified to CE Category II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Thermoformed shoulder covered with Tutu leather Tutu leather is 1.2mm high quality cow leather that has a water repellent treatment. Known for its excellent abrasion- and tear-resistance, Tutu leather is also soft and flexible, providing the wearer with a comfortable ride.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Full leather collar
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Microelastic 2.0
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on chest and sides
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- 2 outer pockets
- Pocket for double chest protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for G1 or G2 back protector (sold separately)
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts
Note: Images show non-perforated jacket. White/Black/Red image shows perforation.