As leaders in head protection, one thing has stayed the same since we developed the first full-face motocross helmet in 1975—we never stop breaking our own boundaries. Thriving on the progression of helmet development, we´re determined not to follow trends, but create leading solutions to make our riders safe while they perform at their best. Meet the Moto-10 Spherical—the evolution of the Bell Moto series. Born from the needs of top athletes around the world, the Moto-10 is our most advanced off-road helmet that sets a new industry standard. As a direct result of our athletes´ influence and feedback, the Moto-10 achieves a winning combination of increased protection, weight reduction, and extreme airflow, enhancing the rider´s experience and confidence. As racing evolves, so do we. Combine our new technologies with our favored Bell fit and aggressive styling, and the Moto-10 not only emerges as the front-runner—it becomes the evolution of full-face protection.
- Extras: padded, lined helmet bag included
- Safety: spherical technnology™ powered by mips®
- Construction: segmented 3k carbon shell
- Visor: fully adjustable flying bridge visor with air intake vents
- Cheek pad: magnefusion™ emergency removal system magnetic cheek pads
- Ventilation: thermal exhange airflow system™
- W3eight: dot/snell: 1600g +/- 50g (size m)|ece: 1390g +/- 50g (size m)
- Spherical TechnologyTM , powered by MIPS@, helps redirect impact forces, bringing market-leading design, performance and brain protection together without compromising comfort, ventilation, weight, or style.
- Spherical Technology´s ball-and-socket design helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Segmented 3k shell technology:
- Special shell design that provides a large exhaust vent that expells hot air out of the helmet, ensuring the rider stays comfortable and cool.
- Using a softer EPP material, two bumpers on either side of the helmet compress under load but bounce back to its original form, reducing the likelihood of furfrer injury caused from the helmet contacting your body.
Panoramic goggle port technology:
- A wider port provides better fitment, optimal sealing, and a massive field of view, increasing the rider´s visibility and safety when needed most.
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000