Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a one-liter supercharged motorcycle that’s set to change the face of sports bikes, and with the addition of an Akrapovic exhaust it will make a stunning combination that will make the motorcycle world stand up and take notice.
The Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust System is the flagship of the Akrapovic exhaust line. Developed and tested by Akrapovic’s top factory teams by riders at the pinnacle of racing, it is simply the finest performance exhaust system available. Each Akropovic exhaust is dedicated to maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight, to optimize the handling of your motorcycle. The key feature of the Akrapovic EVO Exhaust System is the full titanium header and mid-pipes. This saves the maximum amount of weight possible compared to an OEM exhaust or even a stainless steel exhaust system.
It’s not just about peak power - Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. In addition to the extra performance and weight-saving improvements, the Evolution Line also has the unmistakable Akrapovic sound, which adds to the desirability of both the exhaust and the machine.
Every component of an Akrapovic exhaust is carefully designed, constructed and optimized for your motorcycle by a highly skilled team of designers, engineers and architects to combine a technical solution with an attractive, modern and state-of-the-art exhaust. The same design and attention to detail can be found on the Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Systems, with the major difference being that the Racing Systems feature full stainless steel headers and mid-pipes instead of titanium.
- Full titanium headers and mid-pipes
- 30-40% lighter than a stainless steel exhaust system
- No fuel remapping required, but for optimal performance RevZilla recommends use of a fuel controller
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs