Akrapovic Homologated Slip-On Exhaust Kawasaki Z800
The Akrapovic Exhaust represents the first step into the world of exhaust system tuning. By no means entry level, it offers a great balance between price and performance. Each bespoke exhaust is designed to enhance the performance and match the design philosophy of your motorcycle. Transform the nature of your bike by adding not just more power, but also that unique, deep and resonant Akrapovic sound. Whether your choices are carbon fiber or titanium, you can be sure that every step in the R&D, design and manufacturing processes of each exhaust has been performed by a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers.
It’s not just about peak power - Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire RPM range. Increases in power and torque result in a much smoother power delivery and ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system measurements are formulated on in-house computer-controlled flow benches.
- Butterfly valve
- No fuel remapping required, but for optimal performance use of a fuel controller
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- Patented hexagonal muffler
- Lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- All carbon fiber parts are produced in-house
- Air-tight quality controlled production means your exhaust will be perfect
- High-quality, silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs
- Carbon fiber heatshield available (sold separately)