Alpinestars Atem Two Piece Leather Racesuit
From the mountains of Northern Italy comes a race suit worthy of the most hardcore racers and track day enthusiasts. With MotoGP derived features and technology, the Alpinestars Atem 2-Piece Race Suit is an amalgamation of 1.3mm full grain leather, strategically placed stretch inserts and CE rated armor that provide category killing performance and protection.
The Atem Race Suit also features a full size ventilated speed hump, perforated leather panels and a removable mesh liner that work in concert to facilitate breathability, keeping the rider cool and preventing heat exhaustion.
- 1.3 mm premium grade leather for high performance impact and abrasion protection
- Stretch panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and back of knees improve fit and feel
- External Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) technology shoulder, elbow and knee protectors
- Alpinestars one piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protector feature a floating construction for precise fit
- Aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike
- Removable/washable mesh liner
- Inner waterproof pocket
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort
- Pocket for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, tail bone, upper arms and back
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon protector (sold separately)
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar and cuffs prevents skin chafing