Alpinestars Copper Out Riding Jeans
In no way did Alpinestars cop out on the design of the Alpinestars Copper Out Jeans. Utilizing 13oz denim backed by aramid fiber reinforcement panels in the seat and knees for abrasion resistance, the Copper Out Riding Jeans achieve a fashionable straight-cut Euro fit without compromising comfort or protection. The cleverly-designed subtle external zippers for the knee armor and VELCRO® brand fasteners for the hip protectors allow for easy removal of the armor without removing the jeans, so you can transition easily from riding protection to casual jean comfort off the bike.
Note: Alpinestars Jeans are sized to match US casual jeans sizes.
- CE certified removable knee protectors accessible from exterior of jeans
- Regular straight fit 13oz comfort denim for excellent abrasion resistance and tear resistance
- Interior aramidic fiber reinforcement panels in the seat and knee area
- Removable hip protectors with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths
- Customized detailing on metal buttons and rivets
- Leather patch