Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
The Alpinestars Fusion Leather Jacket is Tech-Air® ready and offers superior freedom of movement and a high level of ventilation through the development of innovative new materials. Rideknit stretch paneling and Matryx ultra abrasion resistant and highly breathable zones for superior airflow. Premium bovine leather with dual layers in exposed areas offer superior abrasion resistance in case things get rocky. Race fit highly pre-curved body and arms prevent rider strain. The Fusion Jacket is a category II CE certified garment.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This Fusion Leather Jacket is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of the jacket to the airbag system
- Left sleeve features an LED panel that clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status at a glance
- Internal VELCRO® brand closures and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
- Engineered seamless Rideknit stretch paneling for enhanced flexibility and freedom of movement
- Extensive perforations at the abdomen, chest, neck, arm holes, inner arms and shoulder blades
- Strategically positioned dual layers in keys areas for additional protection against abrasion
- Innovative Matryx structural panels on the abdomen and chest for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion
- Race fit highly pre-curved body and arms for enhanced performance
- Premium bovine leather with dual layers in exposed areas for superior abrasion resistance
- DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control
- Internal Race spec GP-R armor is soft and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AAA class.