Alpinestars SMX-6 v2 Boots
A formidable force on street and track, the second generation Alpinestars SMX 6 Boots have been carefully upgraded without compromising the versatile performance and protection that made the originals such a success. The ergonomics have been refined for increased anatomical fidelity. The accordion stretch paneling has been augmented on the forefoot as well as the back of the ankle for added flexibility and comfort.
The characteristic race-bred protection of the SMX 6 lineage has been preserved via the high modulus TPU bio-mechanical ankle support, injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider. Air vents have been integrated into the heel counter and shin plate to prolong rider comfort even under demanding conditions.
Whether your playground is the racetrack or the back roads, the Alpinestars SMX 6 V2 Boots are designed to offer protection, dexterity and performance without compromise.
- Boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility
- Upper constructed from microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic last for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Alpinestars’ innovative TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides a bio-mechanical support between lateral top calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, repeated abrasion resistance and flex support
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad and toe slider for improved shock protection and durability
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protection in key area
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
- Innovative instep and Achilles accordion flex zone construction for superior comfort, extension, control and support
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide closure for flexibility and secure fit
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area to help keep foot in position while riding
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- CE certified
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000