Alpinestars Tech 10 Cactus LE Boots
Standing at the top of the podium, the Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots are purpose built for the MX pro. Featuring a lightweight upper that combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell, the Tech 10 is built like a Mac truck but is light and nimble as a Mazda Miata. Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced VELCRO® brand closure for a comfortable, highly customized fit. The shin zone incorporates a TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provide greater flex control.
Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support and helps prevents torsion. Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance. Further innovations make the Tech-10 the most technical Motocross boot ever conceived. From the anatomical shape, with front and rear sliding blades, to the closure system featuring a light and durable buckle, every component of the Tech 10 boot has been continuously developed and tested for uncompromising performance and durability.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance
- Innovative TPU rear blade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon
- New closure system includes polymer buckles plus aluminium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment
- All buckles are easily replaceable
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasion resistance
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation while allowing freedom of movement
- Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control
- Removable anatomic footbed
- CE certified
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000