Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
A-B-G: Always be gamblin’, because if you ain’t gamblin’, you ain’t livin’. Close calls and closer cars—in the Airframe Pro Lucky Lid 3, going for broke never looked so good. The third episode in a hot run of lids, this time we drew the dead man’s hand, only to laugh and up the ante. The AFP is built using the “Angle of Attack” orientation for an aggressive sport bike riding posture. So read ‘em and weep, because when you play with ICON, you go all in.
- Increased angle of attack designed to maintain visibility and stability
- Compressed, compact shape
- Sculpted neckline avoids jacket or suit interference
- Carbon fiber, Dyneema® and fiberglass composite shell for extra strength; Construct helmet has a rough imperfect finish
- Oversized intake and exhaust ports vent hot air and help prevent fogging
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Icon Optics™ shield
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Nine intake and five exhaust vents
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Fully removable Hydra-Dry™ moisture-wicking interior
- Construct has a naked amber weave finish that has been coated in rich gloss clear-coat
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 9 air intakes and 7 exhaust ports coupled with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam results in superior helmet venting.
- Precision assembly techniques help us to dramatically reduce the shell profile and allow us to to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light.
- A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the AFP to avoid jacket or suit interference.
- With a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents, ventilation is a premier feature the AIRFRAME PRO.
- The forehead vents are angled to provide linear at speed while deep -channels in the liner enhances airflow by routing more air effectively.
- The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye.
- This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead.
- The flat Icon TracShield is available for the AIRFRAME PRO as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs.
- Compatible with our RapidRelease shield change mechanism, the TracShield can be used on the AIRFRAME PRO and AIRMADA helmets.
- The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape.
- Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Airframe Pro’s competitors.
- 1x Icon Airframe Pro Luclylid 3 Helmet
- 1x Clear Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield
- 1x RST Gold Icon Optics™ shield
- 1x five-piece modular lining with removable, moisture-wicking HydraDry™ lining
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000