Nolan N70-2 GT Helmet
The Nolan N70-2 GT is a fully modular helmet, ideally responding to the needs of expert motorcyclists and suitable for both summer and winter use. Designed for urban riding, the N70-2 GT follows in the footsteps of its predecessor, the N44, and is equally at home on a long journey or weekend getaway, and has a unique style that is at home on any bike.
The Nolan N70-2 GT Helmet has six possible configurations which you can personalize through the addition or removal of the chin bar and face shield, all of which are included. With the chin bar and face shield installed, the rider can expect the same benefits of a full face helmet. With just the chin bar installed, the helmet flows a great amount of air while still providing the same protection of a full face helmet. With the chin bar and face shield removed it becomes a true three quarter open face helmet. This gives the rider a great range of flexibility.
- Polycarbonate shell
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD, LG-3XL)
- P/J homologation means the helmet can be used either with the chin guard open (J) or closed (P)
- Six possible configurations using the removable visor and protective chin guard
- Ultrawide face shield
- Pinlock fog-resistant face shield (Pinlock insert lens included)
- VPS sun shield with UV 400 protection, molded out of LEXAN, scratch resistant and fog-resistant
- Ventilation system with AirBooster Technology with chin guard air intake and rear extractors
- Microlock2 double lever chin strap retention system
- Removable and washable neck roll
- Fully removable and washable Clima Comfort interior liner
- Ready for the N-Com communication system (sold separately)