Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT! Austin Jeans
If you have been after a slim fitting riding jean, look no further than the REVIT Austin Jeans. Combining Cordura and 12.5oz denim, the Austin Jeans look great but have a rugged construction backed with PWR | shield reinforcements at the seat and knees to really boost abrasion resistance. A Coolmax lining helps wick away moisture and included Seesmart CE-level 1 knee armor and pockets for Tryonic Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protectors (sold separately) provide excellent impact protection.
- Outer shell: 12.5oz. Cordura Denim with Coolmax Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. Cordura denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- Lining: polycotton twill
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee
- Prepared for Tryonic Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at hem turn up
- Fit: city fit, tapered
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams, extra comfort by mechanical stretch, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, moisture-wicking Coolmax
- Pockets: five pockets