Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT! Dirt 3 Gloves
The REV'IT! Dirt 3 Gloves blend the protection of goatskin leather, the airflow of 3D air mesh and the impact protection of TPR TPR combines the processability of plastics with the durability of rubbers, while creating a more lightweight and formable material. TPR offers excellent resistance to flex fatigue and tearing, making it a perfect protective material for hard shell protectors. to create a hot weather glove that meets the demands of touring and ADV riders. Reflective stretch material helps you stay conspicuous in low light situations. A short cuff design interfaces easily with any jacket style. Connect finger tips allow you to interact with your phone without having to remove your gloves.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, 3D air mesh, flock PU, corduroy, connect fingertip fabric, PU coated fabric
- Protection: TPR hard shell knuckle, TPR palm slider, TPR finger knuckles, PWR|shield PWR | shield was developed by REV'IT R&D to provide unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance. It is created via a unique knitting technique which combines polyethylene/polyamide and aramid fibers resulting in a fabric with amazing abrasion resistance. When layered with Cordura denim, as found on many REV'IT! jeans, the protective qualities rival that of leather. knit, Temperfoam Self-contouring foam that is not CE approved but still holds impact resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility is a must. finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
- Visibility: reflective stretch lips, reflection
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment tab
- Ventilation: VCS|panels Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. With removable ventilation-panels, you can decide for yourself since you can easily remove the panels for full ventilation.
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch lips, grip patch, short cuff, connect fingertip