Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT Horizon 2 Pants
When coupled to the corresponding Horizon 2 Jacket, the REV’IT! Horizon 2 Pants form a 100% waterproof all weather touring suit of armor. The Horizon 2 pants are standard-equipped with SeeFlex CE Level 2 knee armor and low profile CE Level 1 SeeSmart hip protectors and reinforced with 1000D PWR.
Clever grip paneling at the backside prevents unwanted sliding around on the seat, especially in rainy conditions. A detachable thermal liner combines with the Fidlock-fastener equipped flaps and VCS aquadefence vents to create a garment that is as weather versatile as it is protective.
Packed to the gills with the same technical touring features that make the Horizon 2 jacket such an incredible value, the REV’IT! Horizon 2 Pants provide protection from both inclement weather and the slide in an ergonomic package.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell 500D 2L, PWR|shell 1000D 2L, PWR|shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! Hydratex® membrane. The carrier in turn protects the membrane against rub and tear damage. The seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The REV’IT! Hydratex® membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection. | lite (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 100% polyamide
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal lining: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Protection: Seeflex Level 2 CE protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 type B protection at hip (RV33)
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles and calves
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence When opened, this hypalon VCS | panelRemovable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. With removable ventilation-panels, you can decide for yourself since you can easily remove the panels for full ventilation. , with 3D mesh behind it, allows full ventilation of the jacket. When the panel is closed, the rain gutter prevents water from creeping in to keep you dry at all times.
- Features: VCS | aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short and connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zipper, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets