Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT Monster 2 Gloves
The REVIT Monster 2 gloves are led by improvements in fit and quality. The glove is fully constructed with supple goat skin making them easy to wear. Impact protection is covered with goat skin giving them a neat and sleek look. Durable materials and quality compounds blended into a beautiful design is what sums up the Monster 2 glove.
- Outer Shell: goatskin drum dyed, connect finger tip fabric with WR finish
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- outer shell: 100% goat leather
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, goatskin covered TPR TPR combines the processability of plastics with the durability of rubbers, while creating a more lightweight and formable material. TPR offers excellent resistance to flex fatigue and tearing, making it a perfect protective material for hard shell protectors. finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam Self-contouring foam that is not CE approved but still holds impact resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility is a must. at palm, PWR|shield PWR | shield was developed by REV'IT R&D to provide unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance. It is created via a unique knitting technique which combines polyethylene/polyamide and aramid fibers resulting in a fabric with amazing abrasion resistance. When layered with Cordura denim, as found on many REV'IT! jeans, the protective qualities rival that of leather. knit at palm, goatskin covered TPR palm protectors
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panel at fingers
- Features: stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, connect finger tips at index finger and thumb, short cuff
Note: Only the left glove has the Rev'It! logo at the cuff. It is not a slider.