Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REVIT Nelson Jeans
The Rev'It! Nelson Jeans look just like your regular jeans and they feel just like your regular jeans, but the protection level is what’s going to make the Nelson your new favorite riding gear. The durable 12.5oz Cordura denim with COOLMAX element provides a tear- and abrasion-resistant outer shell, the fashionable back pockets and double waistband give the jeans a robust look, and the darts at the back allow freedom of movement. Throw in added safety features like KNOX CE knee armor, PWR | shield panels, triple needle stitching and reflective material at the turn-up of the hem, and we predict the Nelson is your next favorite piece of riding gear.
- Outer Shell: 12.5oz. Cordura Denim with Coolmax Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. Cordura denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool. element
- Lining: Cotton twill
- Protective Layer: PWR shield PWR | shield was developed by REV'IT R&D to provide unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance. It is created via a unique knitting technique which combines polyethylene/polyamide and aramid fibers resulting in a fabric with amazing abrasion resistance. When layered with Cordura denim, as found on many REV'IT! jeans, the protective qualities rival that of leather.
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 100% cotton
- protective layer: 100% Cordura
- Protection: Knox Lite These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the KNOX Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The KNOX Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection. CE protection at the knees, prepared for Sas-Tec CE hip protectors (sold separately), PWR shield knit CE Certified level 1 protection layer at the seat and the knees, PWR yarn
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turned up cuffs
- Fit: Regular fit
- Features: Adjustable protector pockets, button fly, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams and back rise, double waist band at front and rear, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of outer shell, moisture-wicking function by Coolmax element
- Pockets: 5 jean pockets