Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT Seattle Jeans
The REVIT Seattle Jeans take a normal 5 pocket jean to a new, more robust level. Don't let the beautiful dark wash denim fool you. These jeans are ready for action with a 12.5oz Cordura denim blend with Coolmax lining and PWR | shield reinforcements at the knees and seat. Standard CE-rated Seesmart knee protectors and optional Tryonic CE-rated hip protectors (sold separately) add impact protection in the event of a get-off. The Coolmax lining helps keep you cool and comfortable in the saddle.
Note: The REV'IT Seattle Jeans run large in the waist and we suggest going down if you are between sizes.
- Outer shell: 12.5oz. Cordura Denim with Coolmax Cordura denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. Cordura denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura denim and COOLMAX are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- Lining: polycotton twill
- outer shell: 50% cotton, 30% polyester, 20% polyamide
- lining: 70% polyester, 30% cotton
- protective layer: 100% polyamide
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at knee
- Prepared for Tryonic Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV01
- Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at hem turn up
- Fit: city fit, tapered
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams, extra comfort by mechanical stretch, safety stitching at inseam and comfort seat, moisture-wicking Coolmax
- Pockets: five pockets