Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT Stellar 2 Gloves
If you enjoy really carving up corners on the street or maybe are just getting into track riding, the REV’IT! Stellar 2 Gloves offer lightweight track protection in a flexible, streetable package.
Rather than the one piece guard covering the entire backhand found on the previous Stellar gloves, the Stellar 2 Gloves incorporate a more streamlined Tryonic knuckle and a separate Temperfoam Self-contouring foam that is not CE approved but still holds impact resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility is a must. backhand for better flexibility than their predecessors.
Other refinements in both protection and comfort include a shift from a hard protector at the outseam to patches of SuperFabric for flexible slide protection, and externally stitched fingers for maximum comfort, dexterity and feel on the controls.
Best of all, REV’IT! accomplished all this while shaving down the price from the previous Stellar Gloves. If you are looking for an aggressive street glove or lightweight track glove, you will be hard pressed to find a better value than the REV’IT! Stellar 2 Gloves.
- Outer Shell: drum dyed goatskin, SuperFabric, PU coated fabric
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: TPU ventilated hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU finger knuckles, SuperFabric panel, PWR Shield knit, PWR yarn, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb, knuckle, back hand, palm slider and cuff
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at gauntlet, adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand, ventilated TPU protector
- Features: outside stitching, stretch lips, elastic, digital grip patches, gauntlet cuff