Enjoy a new modern design with a compact shape and the comfort of a flip-up helmet combined with a sleeker look. The C4 impresses both at high speeds and during long touring rides.
The SCHUBERTH C4 redefines the flip-up helmet and represents the new benchmark for touring and sports riders with the highest demands.
Modular helmet newly defined:
compact design modern style
FITS PERFECTLY. FITS SAFELY.
- For optimum Bluetooth® and radio reception. Integrated antenna, pre-installed speakers and microphone.
- Plug & play Designed for the new communication system SC1
- Extra-large anti-fog lens Wide field of vision even when the rider adopts a racing posture
The motor cycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard ECE R 22.05 and can therefore be used throughout Europe.
The C4 is available in sizes from XS to 3XL. This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 65 centimetres.
High-tech where safety is concerned:
And out into the light:
The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH.
It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell.
The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
TO ENSURE A COOL HEAD:
THE INNER LINING
The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The fabrics are fast-drying and washable. The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort. Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer. Of course, the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100, removable and washable.
The ventilation provides even more air for breathing:
A complex multi-channel ventilation system on the inside of the shell ensures a comfortable air flow rate. Air intakes in the forehead and chin areas ensure that you will keep a cool head.
A sun visor is built into the C4 straight away. The sun visor can be extended or retracted with one move of the hand using a slider on the helmet edge. Now you can react lightning fast to sudden sun glare.
SC1: THE NEXT GENERATION OF COMMUNICATION FOR C4 AND R2
Communicating, talking on the phone, using the satnav, listening to music – communication now also becomes very simple on the motorbike. Extremely easy installation and invisible technology: the communication unit is slotted into the edge of the helmet and is completely hidden. Microphone and speakers are preinstalled in the helmet.
A new, innovative and future-oriented design paired with the well-known SCHUBERTH features, small and quiet, it is full of innovations.
MATERIAL HELMET BOWL / INNER BOWL
- Pre-installed speakers and microphone
- Pre-installed anti-fog lens with enlarged field of view
- Prepared for the new SC1 communication systems
- Standard built-in antenna
- Fiberglass matrix with special resin and hardener produced using the DPF process
- EPS - Expanded polystyrene foam, flocked, with breather channels
- Weight :1570 g (ECE size M)
- Reflective surfaces - passive safety
- Integrated sun visor
- Anti-roll-off system (A.R.O.S.)
- ECE 22.05
- ShinyTex® - cheek pads easily removable, washable
- ShinyTex® - seamless head pad, washable
- High air circulation through multi-channel ventilation
- Optical class 1 (distortion-free in the field of vision) and quick change function
- Integrated sun visor (anti-scratch coated, injection molded polycarbonate)
- Pinlock visor with silicone sealing
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000