Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
Shoei J.O Sequel Helmet
Modern versions of the classic 3/4 helmet may look similar to the "crash helmets" of yesteryear but don't let those looks rub you the wrong way, especially when you're peeping at the Shoei J-O Helmet. The JO Helmet is constructed from Shoei's AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell for an ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient shell structure. The helmet features a goggle-inspired, three position drop-down visor available in multiple tints (sold separately). The Nubuck leather trim, glasses compatible cheek pads and a dual layer EPS liner designed for improved ventilation provide a comfortable experience start to finish.
- Pronounced "jay-oh" not "joe"
- AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell
- 3 shell sizes
- 3 position drop down sun visor (1 up and 2 down)
- Nubuck leather trim
- Eyeglasses compatible cheek pads
- Removable and washable interior liner and cheek pads
- Double-D ring strap
- DOT approved