With the RR Pro 2 Wind from Spidi you are safe on the road.
- 50 % waterproof garment
- fixed mesh lining
- lower pant leg of comfortable material
- lumbar adjust micrometric stretch tightening system
- high tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- vented leather
- cow hide, 1.1/1.2 mm thick, high safety performance
- premium leather tanned in Italy
- knee protector adjustable positioning
- zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 regulation
- PPE - protective clothing for motorcycle use (PrEn 17092-3:2017 Class AA)
- adjustable and removable racing knee slider
- Warrior hip protectors (EN 1621-1 level 1)
- removable racing knee protectors (EN 1621-1:2012)
- Sizes: 46 - 58
- Protectors: knees, hips
- weight: 2.5 kg
- Spidi was born in the most important region for leather processing and development. Leather tanning in the Chiampo Valley has its roots in the 15th century when farmers started tanning and selling leather. The beginning of the industrial process of tanning can be dated to the 8th century, and by the middle of the 20th century the art of tanning reaches the whole valley. Thanks to the electromechanical development, today more than 700 factories belong to this industry. Almost 600 years of tradition, innovation and research allow Spidi to use the finest leathers from all over the world, carefully developed in this district in northern Italy, where tanning has been handed down over generations and the common goal is to refine the tanning of leather, which is then used in a variety of categories such as automotive, footwear, clothing and much more. Spidi benefits from this enormous know-how to create the quality standards of leather in the motorcycle world. The proximity to the most important tanner region in the world has allowed us over the years, and still today, to select the leathers and define the individual stages to achieve products of the highest quality and even exceed standards. LEAT+ER is synonymous with high quality and certifies that our leathers are properly and competently produced in Italy, giving our product a unique look, in accordance with our health and safety standards. Wearing a SPIDI LEAT+ER product also means wearing more than 200 years of history.
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000