Spidi Warrior 2 Jacket
Built like the top half of a race suit, the Spidi Warrior 2 Leather Jacket was designed with one thing in mind - maximum performance. 1.1mm-1.3mm cowhide leather provides the same level of abrasion protection worn at the pro level.
Despite the heavyweight leather, a mesh liner and well designed shoulder inlet and back exhaust vents maintain a light, airy feel, and neoprene trim feels good on the skin. On cool morning rides, close the vents and install the low profile 80g thermal vest to remain comfortable without sacrificing mobility or proper fit.
To ensure unencumbered dexterity, the Warrior 2 Jacket incorporates areas of Tenax Flex down the inside of the shoulders and arms, resulting in a snug fit that doesn’t bunch, bind, or hold back your natural movements while maneuvering on the motorcycle.
ForceTech internal armor inserts at the elbows and shoulders deliver CE-rated impact dissipation. The Warrior 2 is also prepared for Warrior back and chest armor (sold separately) for maximum protection. On the outside, Warrior Tech external sliders provide ultimate sliding performance and durability - further proof that the Spidi Warrior 2 Jacket is every bit as technical as Spidi premium race suits, but designed for the street.
- Full grain 1.1mm-1.3mm cowhide leather
- CE Level 1 ForceTech protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for Warrior Back Protector (sold separately)
- Pocket for Warrior Chest Protector (sold separately)
- Removable and adjustable Warrior elbow external sliders
- Warrior external sliders on shoulders
- 80g removable thermal vest
- Neoprene inserts at neck and wrists
- Zipper for connection to technical pants
- Snap system to connect to riding jeans
- Waist adjustment
- Tenax Flex inserts on arms for perfect fit
- Mesh inner liner
- High-flow vents at shoulders and back