Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
With the legendary release of the H2/H2R in 2015, Vandemon chose not to re-invent the wheel but replicate as close to perfect the same beautiful Titanium Exhaust adorned on the race version H2R.
Now with the addition of the SE/SX to the H2 family, a new approach was required which would compliment Kawasaki's new hyper tourer, so we set about creating another titanium masterpiece which would complement the latest addition to the H2 range.
Headers had to be re-designed entirely to accommodate round exhaust ports, and the challenge was to use tighter radius bends to squeeze the headers into the bodywork so to achieve much-needed clearance from fairings. The muffler also required a whole new approach compared to the H2R slash cut style muffler, due to the panniers proximity to exhaust gases. So we set about designing a muffler that would direct the exiting gases away from the pannier as well as offer a moderate increase in sound over the OEM exhaust'' and look great with bags on or off! And we think we came up with something extraordinary, an exhaust that significantly reduces weight, enhances the sound and appearance and importantly performance.
- Material: Ti1 Brushed Titanium
- Muffler: Ti1 Brushed Titanium & Carbon Fibre Tip
- Optional H2R Muffler (Not Pannier Compatible)
- Production year: 2018
- Power: + 8hp or 12hp with H2R Muffler
- Weight: Total 5.5kg ( OEM Exhaust System 14.1kg )
- Noise: 105 Db at 5500rpm ( H2R muffler 105Db baffle in)
- 12 x 1.25 & 18 x 1.5mm O2 sensor provision
- Application: Road and Track