This is X-Lite’s exclusive high-carbon content version of their new off-road full-face racing helmet. It is characterised by an aggressive design and a wealth of technical characteristics. Its reduced weight and compact volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of two outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), ultrawide visor, efficient RAF Racing Air Flow ventilation system, peak with adjustable extended additional peak, Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an innovative net construction) and Camel Bag drink system readiness make the X-502 ULTRA CARBON one of the reference points for the most demanding of off-road enthusiasts.
NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS)
This allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
RAF (RACING AIR FLOW)
The particularly ample window allows a wider range of vision and adapts to various types of glasses.
PEAK WITH AN ADJUSTABLE EXTENDED ADDITIONAL PEAK
This is composed of:- upper air intakes two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the upper-head area;- front air intakes thanks also to the contribution of the side channels, two openings positioned under the peak direct air, without dispersion, to the front of the head. Two additional openings are located in the forehead area; - a chin guard air intake fitted with a fixed external filter (in metal netting) and a second removable inner filter, it ensures ventilation to the mouth area;- air extractors located on the upper part of the helmet, on its back and in line with the rear base edge and sideways on the helmet, they allow for the expulsion of hot and stale air, thus guaranteeing maximum comfort inside the helmet.
“CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE” INNER COMFORT PADDING
The peak can be regulated to various positions by rotating it upwards or downwards. It is also fitted with an extended peak which is adjustable to three positions.
- The liner, with an innovative net construction, assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding furthermore is made up of side cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
- To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
READY FOR “CAMEL BAG” WATER SYSTEM
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
The helmet is ready for the installation of a water system (not supplied) and the fitting of the relative tube. It therefore is fitted with:
- a side tube-holding strip, positioned on the “READY FOR CAMEL BAG” tape and useful for holding the water system tube
- a flexible housing on the lower edge of the inner chin guard to allow the positioning of the end of the tube with the suction valve near to the mouth
All the products are imported on order only. Delivery time is 4-5 weeks. But we also stock few items, so whatsapp us to check availability +91-9937059000
Imported items are not eligible for return or exchange.
For specific brand and specific product size chart, please whatsapp us at +91-9937059000