The Missile Ignition v2 1pc racing leather suit delivers optimum abrasion resistance while also offering extensive ventilation thanks to its MATRYX® zones. This suit has an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active race protection and is Tech-Air® ready; it can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System, complete with its extended hip protection.
- An engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this suit is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- Innovative MATRYX® structural panels on the abdomen and back hump provide parametric performance for ventilation and superior mechanical resistance to tearing and abrasion while also being extremely thin and lightweight.
- DFS shoulder, elbow and knew armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
- HRSF polyamide stretch inserts for optimal abrasion resistance while ensuring enhanced freedom of movement.
- Dedicated ‘Ignition’ graphic for a striking racing-inspired aesthetic.
- Race fit – highly pre-curved body, arms and knees for enhanced performance.
- Premium bovine leather with dual layers in seat area for superior abrasion resistance.
- DFS armor delivers optimal resistance against impacts and abrasion, and offers exceptional friction control.
- Internal Race spec GP-R armor is soft for comfort and delivers extended coverage for additional protection in key zones.
- Bio-Flex Race hip armor for optimal resistance against impacts.
- Snap connection system allows integration of Nucleon Race back protector (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Chest compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest inserts (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Zippered detachable comfort liner with Polygiene BiostaticTM Stays Fresh Technology treatment for convenience.