Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
Born from Bell's extensive and legendary experience, the Bell MX-9 Helmet blends the best of their dirt and street knowledge into a feature packed middleweight ADV helmet. Equally at home on the street as it is in the dirt, the MX-9 panders to those riders who are out there pushing boundaries and not stopping when the road ends and the trail begins.
The lightweight polycarbonate shell comes in three different sizes, mitigating bulk and providing a more comfortable fit. Bell's velocity-flow ventilation system keeps air flowing, forcing fresh air in and hot moist air out, while the removable and washable liner and cheek pads ensures you can keep sweat and bacteria build up at bay.
The MX-9 ADV helmet can also transform into a more streetable helmet by removing the peak visor. Included side pods replace the visor where it mounts to the helmet, giving you sleek top-gun styling. When you hit the dirt and need the added protection of a pair of goggles, simply flip up the shield and throw 'em on. The MX-9 is designed to work with any dirt goggle out there.
Truly a go-anywhere, do-anything helmet, the Bell MX-9 Adventure helmet fills a much needed gap in the market and is perfect for pros and beginners alike.
- MIPS Multi-Directional Impact Protection System for dramatically improved rotational impact energy displacement
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- 3 shell sizes
- SM: XS and SM Helmets
- MD: MD and LG Helmets
- LG: XL and 2XL Helmets
- Integrated face shield
- Velocity-flow ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- EPS-lined chin bar
- Adjustable mouth vent
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- DOT and ECE certified
- Includes both clear and dark smoke face shields