Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
REV'IT Poseidon 2 Gore-Tex Pants
The Rev'it Poseidon 2 GTX Pants provide breathable waterproofing so you can keep riding through all types of inclement weather. Gore-Tex 2 and 3 layer membranes are laminated against heavy duty textile and Armacor fabric to keep abrasion resistance and water resistance at a maximum. A removable thermal liner and large vents at the thighs allow you to configure the pants to ride in mild to wild weather conditions. Multiple adjustments keep the pants fitting in all the right places and adjustable protector pockets make sure the CE rated armor is positioned correctly.
- Outer shell: 2-Layer & 3-Layer Gore-Tex nylon 400D fabric, 3-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Armacor fabric
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathability: Gore-Tex membrane
- Protection: Seeflex CE-level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflective accents
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment strap, adjustment tabs
- Ventilation: VCS | aquadefence When opened, this hypalon VCS | panelRemovable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. With removable ventilation-panels, you can decide for yourself since you can easily remove the panels for full ventilation. , with 3D mesh behind it, allows full ventilation of the jacket. When the panel is closed, the rain gutter prevents water from creeping in to keep you dry at all times.
- Features: VCS | panel with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panels, short and long connection zippers, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure, prepared for REV'IT Strapper suspenders
- Pockets: slit pockets