Spidi RR Pro Wind Leather Pants
The Spidi RR Pro Wind Pants are ideal for summer canyon carving or occasional track days. Knee sliders, Flex Tenax leather foam hip pads and BeTac knee armor allow aggressive riders knee-down fun while staying agile and protected. While probably a bit too much for your morning commute, the RR Pro Wind Leather Pants will mate to your favorite Spidi sport jacket for a riding suit that will allow you to chase apexes all day long.
Note: We have found the Spidi RR Pro Wind Leather Pants run small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- 1.2mm thick cowhide
- Ventilated panels on thighs
- Fixed inner lining
- Flex leather detail on knees
- Flex Tenax at the groin and back of the legs
- EN1621-1 certified Multitech protectors on hips
- Adjustable EN1621-1 Multitech protectors on knees
- Full circumference pants-to-jacket zipper
- Adjustable and removable Biphase sliders
- VELCRO® brand fasteners waist adjustment
- Teflon coated for water repellency