Pre Order Import on Order only
Delivery Time 25-30 Days
With the X-803 RS Ultra Carbon, X-lite brings MotoGP technology to the street while showing what's possible in high-end racing helmets. The exclusive Racetrack Setup (RS) includes, among other things, a gold mirrored visor and the Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler (RAS). In addition, each X-803 features the Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for increased safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in the event of a crash. Another innovative feature is the Liner Positioning Control system (LPC). With the help of an easy-to-use adjustment strap, the liner and thus the helmet position of the X-803 RS can be individually adjusted in height to the head shape of the wearer.
- Particularly large field of vision thanks to "Ultrawide" visor (includes quick-release option and Pinlock® inner visor).
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- Ultra Carbon" version provides additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams compared to the already extremely lightweight X-803 due to ultra-light carbon fiber shell
- Exclusive "Carbon Fitting" technology for inner padding: the activated carbon fibers used are particularly breathable, 100% natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in different thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit" for the best fit of the helmet in any racing situation
- Separately adjustable air intake openings on the forehead, head and chin section of the helmet, as well as air outlet openings on the sides and below the spoiler, ensure optimal air circulation inside the helmet. Improved opening flaps and sliders with greater throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing as well as around the rider's head when needed. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap.
- Equipped with "double action" rocker on the left side of the visor: 1st ventilation position, 2nd locking position.
- Nolan Emergency Release System allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps to remove the helmet with little effort
- Outer shell: carbon
- Closure: double D ring
- Approval: ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1300 g
- 3 shell sizes: XXS-S, M-XL and XXL
- 1x X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Replica A.Canet Test Helmet
- 1x Pinlock lens (FSB 4L)
- 1x dark green visor